May 11, 2013

Day Dreamings

I want to look beautiful for Europe, but travelling wisely necessitates minimal everything - clothing, make-up, shoes. And why do I want to look beautiful for Europe, anyway? It's not as though I will be cultivating a whirl-wind love affair with a strapping young Danish man. I'm already bad enough accepting masculine advances in my own country without attempting it abroad. Not to mention I will be scared to pieces of everyone that doesn't speak fluent Canadian in all its forms.

I wonder how long it will take before I walk into a bar, sit down, and try to explain to my server how to recreate a poutine.

The dates are set, the flights are booked. Leaving for Copenhagen on July 15th, returning to Toronto on August 22nd from Amsterdam.

Can one be bad at travelling? What if I'm bad at travelling?

No comments:

Post a Comment